The Company is seeking a high-energy and driven individual who is able to thrive in a fast-paced and dynamic environment. The Real Estate Analyst will perform a variety of functions related to the Company’s existing real estate portfolio and future acquisitions, including data management and market research.
The Real Estate Analyst will interface primarily with the Acquisitions, Development, Asset Management and Finance teams.
- Perform detailed market research
- Assist or complete acquisition underwriting and due diligence
- Prepare land and lease comps
- Maintain database of national and regional retailers
- Track and analyze tenant sales reporting
- Assist with portfolio management and analysis
- Manage internal calendar of critical dates
- Create and maintain related process documentation
Education and Experience:
Bachelor’s degree is required. Ideal candidates have prior real estate experience and/or an interest in real estate.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Strong analytical and computer skills, with an emphasis on MS Excel, MS Word and MS PowerPoint
- Highly developed verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team
- Excellent attention to detail
- Strong interpersonal skills necessary to interact with groups internally and externally, including senior executives
- Ability to multi-task various projects to hard deadlines, including prioritizing and time-managing recurring duties and ad hoc tasks as they arise
Analysts are compensated on a three-tiered performance based system that includes a base salary, an annual performance bonus and a 3-year completion bonus. Analysts are also eligible to participate in the Company’s benefit plans.
For consideration, please submit your resume by email to email@example.com with the subject line “Real Estate Analyst”.