Why the Summit?
The Michigan cannabis market is moments away from retail sales as the state enters a new phase of recreational licensing. The goal of this event is to update attendees on the status of the industry as it changes gears and shifts from educational, to compliance and regulation mode.
What to Expect?
- Presentations focused on business structure, compliance and best practices
- Branding opportunities, education, and high level networking
- Exhibit space, cocktails & hors d’oeuvres, and an afterglow reception
- Speed networking session with participants, speakers, and sponsors
Who Will Attend?
- Top state licensed operators and pre-qualified attendees
- State and various municipal leaders
- Professional service providers
Cannabis Industry Summit
The Townsend Hotel
100 Townsend St
Birmingham, MI 48009
3:00 PM – Registration, Trade Show, Networking
3:30 PM – Business Structure & Investing Panel
4:15 PM – Compliance & Business Practices Panel
5:00 PM – VIP Reception (VIP ticket holders only)
6:15 PM – Keynote Presentation
Andrew Brisbo – Director, Marijuana Regulatory Agency
6:45 PM – Cannabis Industry Trends Panel
8:00 PM – Speed Networking
9:00 PM – Afterglow Reception