Special Projects Coordinator
We are looking for a dynamic individual to provide key administrative and organizational support to the company Executive. The ideal candidate combines exceptional relationship management skills with stellar project management and problem-solving skills and will be able to handle competing — and shifting — priorities. This position is ideal for a highly organized, detail-oriented individual with a strong interest in PR, Marketing, Content Creation, and Fundraising who is excited to bring their talents and acumen to bear in a fast-paced, collaborative, and strategic growth-focused environment. In working closely with the company Executive, you will have a unique window into the inner workings of all major activities of the company.
What you will do:
- Assist with special projects, research and compile information as needed.
- Assume role of primary point of contact between the executives and internal and external clients and customers.
- Manage executive’s calendar with attention to accuracy, detail, and allocation of time to promote productivity and recognize the need to re-prioritize as appropriate.
- Assist with document production.
- Understand business priorities and identify process improvements to create efficiency and scale for the team.
- Assist and consult on the creation of external and internal presentations as needed.
- Identify and propose other strategic initiatives as the need becomes apparent.
- Contribute to the overall success of Steward Media by performing other essential duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Assist with weekly newsletter and social media
Who You Are:
- Resourceful, proactive, takes initiative
- Very strong organizational and project management skills
- Strong interpersonal and verbal/written communication skills
- The ideal candidate will possess a blend of editorial, strategic, and creative abilities
- Demonstrated alignment with Steward Media’s mission and campaigns, and an interest in deepening your knowledge
- The ability to prioritize among competing priorities and multi-task across a broad spectrum of collaborators
- Strong communication skills – both verbal and written – with demonstrated ability to write proposals and presentations.
- An entrepreneurial spirit, adaptability, and a positive attitude
Salary is commensurate with experience.
Please submit your resume and a brief writing sample to firstname.lastname@example.org.