A Farmington Hills hotel bistro is seeking to immediately fill the position of a server with a qualified candidate. The Bistro is a fast-casual concept restaurant offering an eclectic menu including a variety of refreshing to-go options as well as full sit-down fare including cocktails, wine, beer, and Starbucks coffee.
- Follow all company and safety and security policies and procedures.
- Report accidents, injuries, and unsafe work conditions to manager; and complete safety training and certifications.
- Ensure uniform and personal appearance are clean and professional.
- Maintain confidentiality of proprietary information, and protects company assets.
- Welcome and acknowledge all guests according to company standards; anticipate and address guests’ service needs; assist individuals with disabilities; thank guests with genuine appreciation.
- Speak with others using clear and professional language.
- Develop and maintain positive working relationships with others, and support team to reach common goals.
- Ensure adherence to quality expectations and standards.
- Move, lift, carry, push, pull, and place objects weighing less than or equal to 25 pounds without assistance and objects in excess of 50 pounds with assistance.
- Stand, sit, or walk for an extended time period.
- Perform other reasonable job duties as requested.
For consideration, please submit your resume by email to email@example.com with the subject line “The Bistro Server”.