A Non-Profit organization located in Warren, MI is now hiring an Office Clerk to perform general office duties, data entry, and preparing materials to support events and fundraising.
This Non-Profit company focuses on empowering high school youth to succeed through mentoring, strategic planning, and career development. As an Office Clerk, you will help us build and improve relationships with donors, volunteers, and partners, which makes an impact on our students!
- Enter data into Microsoft Excel and online evaluation system
- Create and update spreadsheets to aid in tracking information
- Create and update sponsor proposals in Microsoft Word with photos and text
- Create sponsor invoices and event thank you packets
- Enter information into online CRM database
- Compile and send board packets for the CEO
- Organize A/R and A/P paperwork. Assist with QuickBooks entries as needed (no experience necessary)
- Compose and reproduce letters
- Use the mail merge function in Microsoft Word to create labels and letters
- Provide event support (mailings, tracking RSVP’s, making auction bid sheets, creating PowerPoint slides, etc. )
- Securing location and food for mentor events
- Updating support materials for funding
- Assist in other projects to support the organization
- Extremely organized and detail oriented
- Passionate about our programs
- Returns phone calls and emails promptly
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel and Word
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft PowerPoint
- Maintains confidentiality with professional judgment
- Maintains composure under pressure
- Ability to prioritize work and make process improvements as appropriate
- Ability to manage multiple projects and complete small jobs quickly by given deadline
- Demonstrates a conscientious team mentality and respect for all members of the team
- Demonstrates initiative, shows resourcefulness, and asks questions when needed
- Can take and follow direction;keep supervisor informed of progress
- Has a positive attitude; can laugh and have fun!
- Align with our values of excellence, student focused, relationship focused, loyalty, positive attitude, and teamwork
This position requires some college or training courses and 1-2 years of experience working/volunteering in an office setting. Experience with data entry preferred
$13-$15 per hour (hourly position)
- Hours: M-F: 9:30 am -2:30 pm (flexible start time/days) up to 24 hours per week
For consideration, please submit your resume by email to email@example.com with the subject line “Non-Profit Office Clerk”.