A Personal Lines Customer Service Account Representative and In-House Sales position is available for a qualified candidate. The position will report directly to the Vice President/Office Manager .
- Provide superior service for our client
- Professional appearance and communication skills necessary for first contact of the agency (receptionist)
- Organize and maintain X-date file
- Handle confirmations, follow-ups, etc., as defined by workflows
- Maintain client files on agency management computer system and use agency management system on all processing transactions; all documentation of transactions and activities must be performed on the system
- Maintain current knowledge of underwriting requirements of carriers; maintain knowledge of policy provisions and any changes in them
- Phone customers regularly as follow-up to maintain positive relationship, superior service and cross sell policies
- Quote incoming prospects
- Solicit commercial clients for personal lines coverage
- Solicit personal clients for cross sell policies
- Process endorsements; process claims; service reporting policies
- Follow-up on payments, claims, endorsements, etc.
- Generate binders, ID cards, certificates, etc.
- Additional duties as necessary to the success of the agency
Help meet agency’s objectives for business retention, customer service and account development.
- Self-motivated individual with organizational skills required.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills necessary.
- Qualified individual must be a “team player,” willing to do that which is necessary for the success of the agency.
- Willingness to attend insurance educational classes and reach higher insurance degrees.
For consideration, please submit your resume by email to email@example.com with the subject line “Customer Service Representative and In-House Sales Position”.