Receptionist/Administrative Assistant position available for a qualified candidate. The position will report directly to the Office Manager.
The Company is seeking a high-energy, detail-oriented and driven individual who is able to thrive in a fast-paced and dynamic environment. The candidate must have a demonstrated track record of working collaboratively, developing strong relationships and pursuing continuous personal and process improvement.
The Receptionist/Administrative Assistant will be expected to provide administrative support to all departments. Duties include general clerical, receptionist and research work utilizing the internet and Microsoft Office tools such as Excel, Word, Outlook and PowerPoint. The candidate will be the first point of contact for client and vendor interaction, necessitating a professional image and positive demeanor.
General Office Support
- Manages the Company’s lobby and Lounge areas.
- Greets and directs all visitors, including vendors, clients, job candidates and customers
- Support senior-level managers
- Handles special administrative projects, as well as overflow work from manager
- Receives, sorts and forwards incoming mail
- Field and direct inbound phone calls
- Coordinates the pick-up and delivery of express mail services (FedEx, UPS, etc.)
- Assists in the ordering, receiving, stocking and distribution of office supplies
- Assists with other related clerical duties such as photocopying, faxing, filing and collating
For consideration, please submit your resume by email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “Receptionist/Administrative Assistant Position”.